Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Husband Calls Me John

So another obsession I had...
I wanted round sunglasses, Chanel  or Cartier would've been nice, but totally out of my price range-altough I did a lot of searching on eBay and Etsy!


As it seems I'm the luckiest girl on earth, couple of weeks ago I was shopping at my local Goodwill...I was done, standing at the register waiting for my total and I decided to glance at the pile of sunglasses on the counter and what do I spy with my little eyes!



These glasses are not quite round, but slightly oval. I can deal with that.
Closer examination revealed that they are Giorgio Armani glasses...and with the price tag of $7.99 I grabbed them fast, didn't even need to try them on!


I like them. My husband calls me John-as in John Lennon. 
Oh well, what does he know anyway :)






No comments:

Post a Comment