Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I Love about the 80s!

 Ok, so I wasn't quite into my teens in the eighties-but I remember buying my very first fashion magazine 1989. That magazine had an article about "super models".
This is what I remember:


Also during the 1980s two of my favorite Madonna movies came out. 
From "Who's That Girl" I remember the tutus, and the leather jacket.


I have been looking for one similar to one Madonna's wearing for a long time-no results yet.
I came close when I found the one I'm wearing in this picture, but in real life the shoulder pads are way too much for my short frame.  


Then came "Desperately Seeking Susan" and that pyramid jacket...


...and those boots!!!!


Couple of months ago I decided I needed to find those boots.
Having a tiny feet doesn't help...but this is what I found!


I have yet to wear them, having trouble finding the right outfits to go along.
Ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment