Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just Like Grandma's Jars!

No need to say since I'm from Finland, Arabia and Marimekko are my favorites when it comes to home decor (and I like Marimekko's clothing too!).
I've been lucky enough to acquire some vintage pieces from relatives, those are my treasures, and also purchase some.


This Arabia "orange" jar I found on Etsy, and got a very good deal on it compared to the prices in Finland. My grand mom has the same one!

Last weekend walking around the neighborhood I stopped in my next door vintage shop.
I wasn't really looking for anything, but as soon as I saw these jars on the sale section in the back, I immediately pictured them in my kitchen!


Three pretty metal jars from the 70's! They're no brand in particular, but they match my yellow kitchen walls perfectly. 



These are great for storing those seeds and such ingredients that I'd like to use everyday, but forget when they are stuffed inside a cabinet in a boring plastic bag...


Like flaxseeds and trail mix!



No comments:

Post a Comment