Friday, July 19, 2013

Celebrity Inspiration?

I'm not big on following celebrity styles, or fancying any particullar famous person.
But since most bloggers seem to do so I too decided to pick at least one celebrity who's style I could adapt for my own...



Jessica Alba seems to be know for her bikini body, and pics with her wearing less clothing than more...but whenever I see pics of her just running around with her kids, I love the fact that she's still well put together-I'd like to imagine that's how I would be.
 I don't have any kids-ONE might be plausible in the near future :)
But I certainly don't want to be the mom who sleeps,eats, and does everything in her pajama bottoms!


You can be stylish without having a paid consultant with you at all times.




Now if I could just have her body (personal trainer) right after I have a baby...



No comments:

Post a Comment