Saturday, February 23, 2013

That Nordstrom(c)rack.

As an avid thrift store/vintage shopper it's been a while since I've been to the mall.
Thanks to a giftcard from a friend and half a day off there I was.

Not that I'm a stranger to these amazing shops (Nordstrom Rack, Off Saks Fifth etc.), I have spent countless of hours going through racks of clothing and boxes of shoes while numbers from the price tags fill my head...
Math was never my favorite subject in school, but when it comes down to figuring out what the sale price will be after my discount or counting how much I saved (original price $150, sale price $22.50-I saved whopping $127.5!) no problem!

What I really wanted to find, was a pair of white high-top Converse sneakers. But after spending half an hour looking through the shoe shelves, constantly reminding myself I DON'T need a pair of some other amazingineedtohavethesetheyraesocheap-heels, no such luck.

Instead I justified spending little over $30 on this little piece of plastic...only because it says Marc Jacobs on it. Well, and it's cute.


marc by marc jacobs coin purse


It's funny how my mind turns very cloudy as I look through more and more deeply discounted designer stuff. I feel like I can totally justify spending $100 on a designer shirt since the original price was $300! Or $250 on Prada heels, after all the price used to be $595...it's the hidden "c" of the Nordstrom(C)Rack!







No comments:

Post a Comment